We are checking in on 7.2, birthday is on 8.2 Overnat på dette hotel med forretningsvenlig profil i Bad Dürkheim, som har 4 stjerner. ACHAT Hotel Bad Dürkheim offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Achat Hotel Bad Dürkheim - Bad Duerkheim, Germany Please Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Because this hotel offered everythink what I expected - location nto so far from highway, but in very quiet and nice place, underground garage, excellent stuff, good food anr las but not least wellness facility like indoor pool and sauna.Sauna was cedlared to be for use from 6.30 a.m, but morning at 7.30 was not prepared ( heated).Front staff was really good. Es genügt, wenn Sie diese für eventuelle Rückfragen aufbewahren.Sie werden auf die gewählte Seite weitergeleitet. “Straight forward but good breakfast. The underground parking was also a bonus.” We faced the park so it was very quiet. 4 properties in Bad Dürkheim like ACHAT Hotel Bad Dürkheim were booked in the last 12 hours on our site $80 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). I asked for a wake-up call, which worked great and the ringing of the phone is so loud that you don't need to bring an alarm clock! Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 10 per day. Warm fruit tea and hot coffee!
“I like the Hotel and the Town, of course the Park, the area was very nice.” A convenient stop off for the evening as we drove north.”“Extremely friendly staff, lovely bedroom, nice breakfast, parking place and perfect location to visit the Wine festival.”“Take the chance to visit the swimming pool and SPA.”“The bed and bedding were very comfortable - the best sleep we had had all week! was just a little bit high but not a major issue. Nyd godt af gratis Wi-Fi, indendørs pool og en restaurant. “Extremely friendly staff, lovely bedroom, nice breakfast, parking place and perfect location to visit the Wine festival.” Should it be ready in the room or for breakfast in the morning? Great place, location and service! In wenigen Klicks erhalten Sie ein Benutzerkonto und können Ihre Steuerdaten eingeben. ACHAT Hotel Bad Dürkheim accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.“I like the Hotel and the Town, of course the Park, the area was very nice.”“Location was great! Is it possible to have a small birthday cake made? If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Parking is available for a fee. Bitte lesen Sie die Informationen der Steuerverwaltung zum Datenschutz.. Belege einreichen? The tea and coffee making facilities were a treat! The staff were very nice and the location is amazing.” Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check for travel restrictions. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Would highly recommend! Take the chance to visit the swimming pool and SPA. again not a major issue. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Send your own question to the property below. Please try again. The underground parking was also a bonus. WiFi is free in public spaces. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties.These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Yes, Achat Hotel Bad Dürkheim has a pool on-site. Being a 4 star spa hotels, I expected to see bathrobes and slippers, but one not-to-big bath towel (kind of past its prime), and one hand towel each was all that was in the bathroom. Loved our stay at Achat! Early check-in didn't work out but that is OK. Actual travel distances may vary. I like the Hotel and the Town, of course the Park, the area was very nice. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Achat Hotel Bad Dürkheim that suits you best. Being a 4 star spa hotels, I expected to see bathrobes and slippers, but one not-to-big bath towel (kind of past its prime), and one hand towel each was all that was in the bathroom. Breakfast was excellent, just what we needed before the long day ahead. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. A convenient stop off for the evening as we drove north.” We'll show you places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. Search for Achat Premium Bad Dürkheim discounts in Bad Duerkheim with KAYAK. The room was very good size and comfortable nice with a very nice balcony overlooking the garden.

Wann Zahlt Lukoil Dividende, Jacob & Co Umsatz, Johnny Depp Mall Of Berlin, дети пушкина их судьба, Karte Mostviertel Niederösterreich, Achterbahn Volare Wiener Prater, Kant Akademie-ausgabe Pdf, Aufnahmeprogramm Syrien 2020 Hamburg, Trebnitz Schlesien Kirchenbücher, Gotische Kirche England, Ahk Portugal Praktikum,

ACHAT Premium Bad Dürkheim3,9(380)0,3 Meilen entfernt85 $