Room could use some work but it was clean and everything worked properly. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This room was small and although it had a desk there wasn't even a pen or paper in the room to write anything with.

Now $135 (Was $̶1̶9̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Berlin, Berlin.

Room types may vary.Yes Hilton is always Hilton, you know what you get, and you know what your paying for, service is good, food is good, and the room is nice, add to that the location and you have a perfect stay. See 5,863 traveler reviews, 2,805 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Berlin, ranked #98 of 636 hotels in Berlin and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The tried their best trying to cover everyone's needs with the bare food -beverages supplies on hand !!! This was very good! Our room was great on the top floor exterior. We will follow up on the points you have raised and hope you will consider staying with us again, so we can restore your trust in our hotel. He did not greet me, he did not thank me for my status,he did not explain anything about breakfast or other things, he did not even smile. Otherwise, you may want to check out an Italian restaurant such as Ristorante A Mano, Pizzeria Ristorante Papa Pane di Sorrento, or Knodelwirtschaft.If you’re looking for something to do, Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm) (0.9 mi), Reichstag Building (0.8 mi), and Pergamonmuseum (0.6 mi) are a nice way to spend some time, and they are all within walking distance of Berlin Hilton.The staff at Hilton Berlin looks forward to serving you during your upcoming visit.Own or manage this property? And we had them on our plate also. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Now £110 on Tripadvisor: Hilton Berlin, Berlin. Small choise of food.

I was at the restaurant (i.e. This was clearly not one of our finest moments and certainly not in line with our usual service standards. There are flies in the breakfast counter. Once again Hilton Berlin thanks for making this Diamond member feel welcome and I wouldn't stay at your hotel again not unless my life depended on it and no way is this a 5 star Hotel what a joke.Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Also no bicycles to rent. Nevertheless definitely recommend this hotel and will always go back !Thank you for sharing your impressions. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again, so we can restore your trust in our hotel.Absolutely superb Hotel in a great location. If you’re looking for a luxury hotel in Berlin, look no further than Hilton Berlin.Nearby landmarks such as Gendarmenmarkt (0.1 mi) and Museum Island (0.6 mi) make Hilton Berlin a great place to stay when visiting Berlin.Rooms at Hilton Berlin offer a flat screen TV, a minibar, and a refrigerator providing exceptional comfort and convenience, and guests can go online with internet access.Room service and a concierge are some of the conveniences offered at this hotel.

This I found with most of the hotel cause also the Regular breakfast area was overcrowded. We travel Hilton most of the time and this is a great Hilton property. No tomato juice available. Restaurantes cerca de Rutz Restaurant - Weinbar en Tripadvisor: Consulta 451,125 opiniones y 56,929 fotos auténticas de sitios donde comer cerca de Rutz Restaurant - Weinbar en Berlín, Alemania. Was told that I could either cancel my reservation after I was already there or take another standard room. No hair dryer or robe but you do get 1 pair of slippers to wear. Please see our partners for more details.There are more places to choose from in the Berlin area.berlin hilton hotel, hilton berlin, hilton hotel berlinPayments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. This I found almost with all the staff, most of them where very unfriendly. I personally want to thank Hilton Berlin for making my anniversary so memorial and not in a good way. Otherwise, you may want to check out a diner such as Schnitzelei, Boulevard Friedrichstrasse, or Restaurant Acht & Dreissig.If you’re looking for something to do, Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm) (0.9 mi), Reichstag Building (0.8 mi), and Pergamonmuseum (0.6 mi) are a nice way to spend some time, and they are all within walking distance of Hilton Berlin.The staff at Hilton Berlin looks forward to serving you during your upcoming visit.Own or manage this property? If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel in Berlin, look no further than Hilton Berlin.Nearby landmarks such as Gendarmenmarkt (0.1 mi) and Museum Island (0.6 mi) make Hilton Berlin a great place to stay when visiting Berlin.Rooms at Hilton Berlin offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar providing exceptional comfort and convenience, and guests can go online with wifi.A concierge and room service are some of the conveniences offered at this hotel. Long waits at the reception desks. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Conveniently located restaurants include Dolcini, Rausch Schokoladen-Café, and Weingalerie und Cafe NÖ!.Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Berlin?Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay.Yes, Hilton Berlin offers an airport shuttle for guests. So for our stay in Berlin we chose the Hilton. It was a little expensive but the location and view of our room especially at night, made up for it.Thank you for sharing your impressions. The bar is great as well. But the lounge was to small and overcrowded, mostly with the happy hour that I used the both days that I was there, it was almost impossible to find a seat. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff and I have shared your comments with our team. The AC was fine, the only challenge was the early 4:00 Berlin sun. Big hassle. The options also there where great tho, lots ofI apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve.

Pension Mannheim Gartenstadt, Flixbus Nach Zinnowitz, Lk 10 25-37 Interpretation, Surendorf Strand Restaurant, Das Verdrehte Leben Der Amélie 2, Anderes Wort Für Leistungsvergleich, Flow Vélo Radweg Karte, Singapur Hotel Bewertung, Hotel & Restaurant Neptun4,4(235)0,2 Meilen Entfernt156 $, Korfu Wetter September, Wetter In Dabendorf Stündlich, Herstellen, Produzieren 8 Buchstaben Kreuzworträtsel, Orthopäde Berlin Schöneberg Kaiser-Wilhelm Passage, Digitale Wanduhr Led, Wie Entsteht Ton, Soft Power Hard Power, Oec Germany Imports, Schäfer Die Badgestalter, Gemeinde Grube Telefonnummer, Verlängerung S-bahn Berlin,

Hilton Berlin4,4(3427)0,3 km entfernt130 €