Our room was large with floor to ceiling windows making it bright and airy. The staff at Select Hotel were wonderful. Also at the end of the street is the U-Bahn which made it easy for us to travel around Berlin. Not a great policy in my opinion.This was my third time in German capital and by far the best stay in it, although I've stayed previously in similar category hotels in Berlin. You can easily walk to the main site seeing spots.” The room was a decent size with a nice bathroom and a balcony. Hotels near Berlin Friedrichstrasse Station, Berlin on Tripadvisor: Find 36,272 traveller reviews, 56,911 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Berlin Friedrichstrasse Station in Berlin, Germany. 2 minute walk to lots of restaurants and a little further to a shopping area. The hotel has an elegant gourmet restaurant, more than 600 m2 of meeting rooms, a designer lobby bar, a heated swimming pool, a fitness centre and an underground car park. I wil prefer again Novotel and I recommend… given a warm welcome by Selina from the reception. “The location was just off a vibrant road full of shopping and restaurants. Unfortunately, it's only possible for our customers in Turkey to book international properties with us right now. The hotel staff is very amiable. Really clean and big, the location is also awesome!

* Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus I would rate this hotel very highly. All distances are measured in straight lines.
“Location and the room furniture.

You can literally walk in either direction and see everything, go shopping and tons of restaurants and cafes ”“The hotel was in an excellent location. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Book Eurostars Berlin Hotel, Berlin on Tripadvisor: See 2,378 traveller reviews, 1,493 candid photos, and great deals for Eurostars Berlin Hotel, ranked #119 of 636 hotels in Berlin and rated 4… “The room was very clean and nice, the staff was kind and helpful. Die Unterkunft wurde 1960 eröffnet, 2000 umgebaut und bietet den Gästen 172 Zimmer an. Melia Berlin: Not bad. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are visiting Berlin!Just returned from a 7 night stay at the Eurostar’s Hotel.
Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. “The hotel location is very convenient. “Really clean and big, the location is also awesome!” Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Always with a smile. Hotel is clean and modern.

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Eurostars Berlin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Frequently Asked Questions about hotels near Alte BibliothekDo any hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin have a pool?Popular hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin that have a pool include:What are the best hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin?Some of the best hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin are:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin offer a gym?A gym is available to guests at the following hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin have rooms with a private balcony?A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin have rooms with great views?These hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin have great views and are well-liked by travellers:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin are romantic?These hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin have been described as romantic by other travellers:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin are good for families?Families travelling in Berlin enjoyed their stay at the following hotels near Alte Bibliothek:Which hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin allow pets?These hotels near Alte Bibliothek in Berlin generally allow pets:

Fleet Admiral Shanti, Akademie Bad Boll Mitarbeiter, Ferienlager Rügen 2020, Zagreb, Kroatien Sehenswürdigkeiten, Ronaldo Alter Brasilien, St Goarshausen Loreley, In Welchen Ländern Kommt Es Häufiger Zu Menschenrechtsverletzungen, Sbahn Netz Köln, Denken Das Ansteckt, Wann Zahlt Lukoil Dividende,

Hotel Eurostars Berlin4,4(1410)0,2 km entfernt160 CA$