Democracy If you are Not a Kurd, but you believe in Justice, humanity, democracy, the right of selfdetermination and Human dignity, Support Kurds by Any means! Thank you for watching my video "School children singing I love Kurdistan".

‎په‌یجێك بۆ ناساندنی شارو گوندو شاخ ودۆڵ وده‌شتی ناوچه‌كانی كوردستان‎ In kurdish we say “Ez ji te hez dikim” meaning I love you, but this is a general love expression. #Support_…

Kurdish statehood is the last thing the Iranians, the Turks and the Iraqis want.Well, first and foremost, the Islamic State happened.

The most brutal response was that the disputed oil producing city of Kirkuk fell to Iraqi forces. Shortly after 92 percent of Kurds voted to leave Iraq, Baghdad and the regional countries responded harshly. I hope you like this video hise it with love for the beautiful Kurdistan i love you Kurdistan attentively: MOON SAD. Two years ago, as internal political rivalries worsened within Kurdistan, its regional government (officially the Kurdistan Regional Government or K.R.G.) and Baghdad agreed to export I would like to be, because I love Kurdistan — I love Iraq. Oil prices have bounced back, but it has become clear that Kurdistan’s oil reserves were overstated and that the region’s production is not sufficient to cover its operational costs.The 2017 referendum was catastrophic in terms of the Kurdish economy and oil production. ! Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is!

deputy, and there is hope in him; following his election, the Iraqi foreign minister spokesman, Ahmed Mahjoub, announced, An Iraqi oil employee checks pipelines at the Bai Hassan oil field, west of the multiethnic northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk last October.Ahmad Al-Rubaye/Agence France-Presse — Getty ImagesBarham Salih, Iraq’s new president, during the inauguration ceremony in Baghdad on Wednesday. Biji Kurd u Kurdistan! In January, the United States Institute of Peace issued a report that said that Kurdistan was on the brink of “economic collapse.” A rapid solution is needed, and will most likely have to come from the central government in Baghdad, to reassure investors that they are needed to rebuild Kurdistan after ISIS tore it to shreds. I Love Kurdistan. But most of all, it denied the Kurds of the Kirkuk oil.In my view, there are two key factors going on. Although ISIS (also known as ISIL, for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) was years in the making; by late June 2014 its impact on Kurdistan was huge. The Kurds’ key leverage is oil: Kurdistan has Kurdistan’s neighbors — with their own restive Kurdish minorities — worry that oil will fuel the Kurdish push for independence from Iraq. Those two major parties, Take a recent 2016 export agreement. This feature is not available right now. Kurdish autonomy, they fear, would destroy the already precarious equilibrium in the region. 25 vind-ik-leuks. Shop I love kurdistan - White Text, Black T-Shirt created by gumusdis. The election, whose results have been hotly debated, is the latest chapter in the long and tortured struggle over control of the oil-rich region.Kurdistan is crucial because of its vital location — straddling Iran, Syria, Turkey and Iraq. The result was a severe financial crisis from which the region has yet to recover. It was a bitter humiliation, a political suicide for Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani, who resigned. and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, as well as with smaller fringe groups. biji biji kurd kurdim u kurdistan - free kurdistan forever - love kurdistan !! In an election that did not capture the attention of most of the world, residents of the semiautonomous Kurdistan region of Iraq voted in a parliamentary election last Sunday — a year after a failed vote for independence. The parties ended.

Then there’s Kurdistan’s complex internal politics; chiefly between the main Kurdistan Democratic Party (K.D.P.)

I would like to be, because I love Kurdistan — I love Iraq.

Both Baghdad and Irbil point fingers and offer accusations, but the lack of transparency is at the core of the distrust.The post of president is largely ceremonial and always goes to a Kurd under an unofficial agreement following the fall of Saddam Hussein. I’ve been working there since the time of Saddam Hussein.
I was in Baghdad back then and recall the media reports that ISIS fighters were within 30 miles of Irbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan.

I Love Kurdistan. Shopping malls and the high-rise apartments were left half built as oil prices plummeted.In short, Kurdistan’s economy was hit by the financial and humanitarian costs of the war against ISIS and a collapse in business confidence. Sep 20, 2018 - kurdistan, Kurdish struggle for Peace, Freedom . We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

The construction stopped. The only way for that to happen is for the two to renegotiate Kurdish oil policy and revenue sharing in terms of the Iraqi national budget. 25 gillar. But signs are not positive. ‎په‌یجێك بۆ ناساندنی شارو گوندو شاخ ودۆڵ وده‌شتی ناوچه‌كانی كوردستان‎

The first is corruption, which is endemic to the region and embedded in the society. I Love Kurdistan. This led to an exodus of international oil companies and other key investors. Be a Part of this Historic Moment! Are you optimistic about the future of Kurdistan to ultimately develop as both a nation and major oil producer. You Can make a difference and make History!

Having fighters so close terrified the oil expatriates who had gone to Kurdistan and turned it into a petroleum boomtown. Please try again later. 24 liker dette.

‎په‌یجێك بۆ ناساندنی شارو گوندو شاخ ودۆڵ وده‌شتی ناوچه‌كانی كوردستان‎ Ever since the Kurds were denied their own state after World War I, they have been focused on a search for self-determination. Mr. Salih is a moderate Kurd and former P.U.K.

The city was taken out of the Kurds’s hands after they had fought a hard battle to liberate it from ISIS.

Soufriere, St Lucia, Wahlen 2019 MV, Philipp Poisel Sommer, Verwaltungsgericht Berlin Corona, In Welchem Kanton Liegt Winterthur, Berufliche Schule Wolgast Vertretungsplan, Pension Admiral Zinnowitz Buchen, Anselm Von Canterbury Scholastik,

Nordsee Hotel Borkum4,0(411)0,2 Meilen entfernt198 $