You just need to wait for DHL to deliver your package. Will my goods be delivered to my door or will it go to the post office. I’m so upset. Even after receiving the item in perfect condition, often times it still shows as lying at the min foreign post office of the state.I’m not able to place my order on aliexpress .

Don’t know what to do? 1275 for the product as the customs had assessed the item to be of worth Rs. Whats you cell phone’s value that u ordered?For toddler shoe of 2 dollar whether there is any custom duties, ?I am thinking to buy a mobile from aliexpress worth 100$ and shipping 30$ DHL plz tell me something about customs and duties in india?Generally mobiles attract a customs close to 15%.

after 8 days of opening and escalating dispute aliexpress refunded my full amount and i also received the product on 46 th day,Had major difficulties in getting a refund for an item that was seized by Latvian customs authorities and destroyed under EU regulations on counterfeit goods.Since I had ordered and received goods from that source before, and in case of larger purchases DHL delivered them fast as per Article 6 here, I thought little of other risks. I’ve also had some nice accessories for a few pounds, which have been good quality and exactly like the picture. Ohhh I save maah money.

If you still find it inappropriate, please get in touch with the AliPay support team.Hey guys, I personally never shop on ALIEXP (But ) some same ass get my Chequeing ACCOUNT and shop on this site with it ….which I have no money left in my ACCOUNT the bank are doing a investing thats matter. If they EVER buy anything from China, they ONLY do it when in China. I believe sellers are prepared for things like these and set their margins accordingly. Recommend you to wait for the item to arrive before going ahead on disputing it.Hi, i want to buy “Bluedio T2 T2+ Turbo Wireless ” headphones which is around US $31.66 / piece Approximately Rs. and what are the documents that i should show them to collect it? Unregistered is just as how it is.

Its been like 3 weeks still didnt get either one of them? As about the charge, you might have had more than 1-items in your shopping cart and the consolidated amount was charged to your card or maybe you weren’t looking at the additional shipping costs. Before coming to the conclusion of the price, first, you need to understand how AliExpress works and how suppliers add products and how they benefit. Did he save his card in AliExpress? Appreciated!Offtopic- narender your site is so laggy on my moto on chrome pls do something ?Aha! I am interested in buying some asics shoes but when I put it on my wishlist. The main difference is that most (if not all) sellers are located in China. Do I have to pay any?

Thanks in advance! Again, this is just my basic calculation and actually duties imposed on the item may be lesser or more depending on the customs officer’s decision.Marking an item as gift does not save you from customs anymore as custom officials are already aware of exploitation of the gift clause by various international sellers. I believe the seller did not mark it as gift at the first place, even if it did, the customs department can levy customs because the gifts clause is abused a lot by the people.I ordered a action cam from ali express worth Rs.

How do I go about itWhenever I try to order or add to shop cart; it tells me "Provide the missing information first". and will china post deliever it to my home at Jabalpur M.P. I am only hoping that a tracking number means that the item really was shipped and that the seller was not untrueThe ordinary post sometimes takes longer to track and at times does not track at all? Do people actually get their money back from aliexpress? So, before ordering too many items, start small, build your reputation, understand the sellers; etc.I hv a account in syndicate bank but my payment z nt happening wat shud I do ?

And it all went fine, I guess it is sometimes okay to verify that the actual card holder is making the transaction.Okay, the way special discounts work there is that you create an order, but you do not pay for it yet. There reply was ‘The parcel may be lost in the shipping,you can open a dispute’.

Ganz Genau - Englisch, Maja Von Hohenzollern, Türkisches Konsulat Köln öffnungszeiten, Travel Warning Germany Corona, Ethische Grundsätze Unternehmen, Customs Usa Package, Noiz Söhne Mannheims, Bayram 2020 Bosnien, Parken Motel One Alexanderplatz,

aliexpress please provide the missing information first