You get a sizeable chunk of new roads to map out new routes, and some new challenges to keep you busy. Bus Simulator: Official Map Extension The official map extension of the popular Bus Simulator expands the main game by 2 brand new municipalities with 9 new, varied missions and 20 bus stops. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. Which reminds me, there’s a party at the Old Sawmill tonight, so I better put Seasons of Winter on to record. )[Update: Now that Sony has revealed the actual PS5 specs, we’re updating this guide...Howdy ho, it’s me, the guv’nor ’round here, Chris. Read more about it in the © 2020 Valve Corporation. The official map extension of the popular Bus Simulator expands the main game by 2 brand new municipalities with 9 new, varied missions and 20 bus stops. It’s Bus Simulator, and this review is for the DLC, so you should know what to expect.The new DLC, the Map Extension, adds new areas to the already sizeable game map. This site is not affiliated with or sponsored by Sony.

This defaults to your Review Score Setting. Click While the jankyness from the base game remains, so does the overall charm of this competent simulator.Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more.

You get two new towns, Kerstadt and Sonnstein, both unashamedly German in their naming, and an airport between the two. While the jankyness from the base game remains, so does the overall charm of this competent simulator. Many new road miles in Seaside Valley and its surroundings are just waiting to be discovered by you on board of your favorite bus. You get a sizeable chunk of new roads to map out new routes, and some new challenges to keep you busy. Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow. Don’t want to miss what Hans gets up to next…Bus Simulator’s Map Extension DLC is more of the same, and depending on what you want out of your time with the game, that may be the best thing ever, or not. I’ve put more hours into weird simulator games than I care to say. Bus Simulator has been my latest endeavour, and it’s been quite a nice experience in lieu of the real thing. - 69% of the 96 user reviews for this game are positive. The PlayStation Store’s latest sale...The strange environment we are in right now has led to some surprise game...We’re not sure what you’re doing right the way down here – there’s nothing fun to read. I’ve had my fill of managing a bus company (miserably, I may add) and now I’m just happy to ride the scenic routes and listen to my passengers say the same silly sound bites over and over again. Whether that’s a good thing or not depends entirely on how much Bus Simulator you can handle.

Description. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.

This content requires the base game © 2018 astragon Entertainment GmbH and stillalive studios.You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appearCheck out the entire astragon Entertainment franchise on Steam The same rules apply here as in the main game. Pure PlayStation is a part of the Pure Games Media group. If you’ve perfected your base game routes and have optimised your workforce but still think there’s a chance to bring in some extra cash, you can go ahead and drop the pennies on the DLC knowing that your fictional company will be better off for it.For me, Bus Simulator’s Map Extension DLC gives me a bit more road to rip along. Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. If you hit a pedestrian, you’re gonna get a fine. You’re reading...Ravenscourt and Voxler announce the latest rendition in the critically acclaimed Let’s Sing series. More for Bus Simulator Explore more games and downloadable content for Bus Simulator! 2 Curators have reviewed this product. The official map extension of the popular Bus Simulator expands the main game by 2 brand new municipalities with 9 new, varied missions and 20 bus stops. You’ll ferry passengers along new routes while making fat stacks for your fictional bus company. Go back to the top, refresh the page, and then read some of our lovely words.Copyright © 2020 Pure PlayStation/Pure Games Media LTD - All Rights Reserved If you go bounding over speed bumps, clipping curbs, missing stops, and generally being a bad bus driver, you’re gonna lose your company money. All rights reserved.

Good. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.VAT included in all prices where applicable. Lose enough and you’ll go bankrupt. Bus Simulator’s Map Extension DLC is more of the same, and depending on what you want out of your time with the game, that may be the best thing ever, or not.

Many new road miles in Seaside Valley and its surroundings are just waiting to be discovered by you on board of your favorite bus. Several times…Bus Simulator is a German game, and despite the paying public (there are some fare dodgers to keep an eye out for, or as we call them in German There’s plenty to do with the Map Extension DLC, but it really is a case of more of the same. The gameplay loop is simple, and the DLC doesn’t deviate from the main game’s ambitions. Instead, it adds a few new challenges and gives the hardcore players more space to manage.The new areas do provide a challenge, too, with some previously unseen hairpin turns that had me smashing into fences and incurring massive fines. When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. Like I did. Trophies are like crack to this fella. Filter reviews by the user's playtime when the review was written: You alright?

Kalter Schauer über Den Rücken Bedeutung, Anna-Freud-Schule Köln Aufnahme, Was Exportiert Frankreich Nach Deutschland, Figur In Wilhelm Tell, Siegessäule Berlin Queer,