I totally agree we need to put guest and staf safety first but there are other ways to offer this.

Hotel Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli, Aachen: 370 Bewertungen, 172 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli. Quilt on the bed could have been larger -to cover the whole bedDear Colette Y, thank you for your Feedback. Quilt on the bed could have been larger -to cover the whole bedDear Colette Y, thank you for your Feedback. I find the move of these German cities quite strange even with the understanding that they are trying to green up the city centre and not encourage car usage. Other hotels are able to keep some more normal breakfast offering while still keeping per Covid safety standards. It would have been nice to have a bottle of water in the room but this was a minor inconvenience.

The hotel has basement parking for 10 euros/24hr which is safe and convenient, and 2 Tesla destination chargers if you need them (plus a 3rd for any electric car). Prices are calculated as of 16/03/2020 based on a check-in date of 29/03/2020. We hope to welcome you again as guest in our hotel. Overall All in all, I was happy with my stay here at this property.

See 370 traveler reviews, 172 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli, ranked #3 of 41 hotels in Aachen and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 370 traveller reviews, 172 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli, ranked #3 of 41 hotels in Aachen and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Is Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli located near the city center?Yes, it is 0.9 miles away from the center of Aachen. Please see our partners for more details.Set-it-and-forget-it annual travel insurance from $135/year.There are more places to choose from in the Aachen area.Which popular attractions are close to Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli?Nearby attractions include Ludwig Forum (0.6 miles), Tivoli (0.3 miles), and Walk of Fame in der Soers (0.5 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and a fitness center.Which room amenities are available at Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli?Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk.What food & drink options are available at Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli?Guests can enjoy a lounge and a snack bar during their stay. Social distancing is well observed here, with pre booked sittings for breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Your Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli

Furthermore, there was another note in the room informing guest that they understand the reduced in service/facilities but if there was anything, guests are free to approach the front desk 24 hours. Good property with friendly staff, slightly out of the city centreBooked this hotel for 1 night as I was planning to visit Aachen and the surrounding areas over the weekend. Only downside is that during Covid the hotel skipped the ‘complementary’ breakfast buffet and replaced it by what looks like highschool cantine like breakfast boxes. The rate I booked was not too bad (although I was surprised it was not lower especially with the current situation - but I did noticed that the hotel was quite full, so I guess demand is still there) Location The hotel is located in what seems like a new housing area (the housing area at the back of the hotel is clearly very modern) and very close to the (again seems new) football stadium for the city football club, Tivoli.

Waited for about 10 mins before it was my turn.

Augenarzt Spandau Samstag Offen, Mathe Legasthenie Symptome, Klopfer Xxl Packung, Für Alles Was Wir Hätten Denken Müssen Und Niemals Gedacht Haben, Kaufmann E-commerce 2020, 1389 Führte Wer Das Serbische Heer Gegen Die Anrückenden Moslems An, Website Slider Erstellen, Ferienwohnung Rottach-egern Seestraße, Hilton Dubai The Walk Frühstück, Übersetzung Deutsch-Englisch LEO Text, Abweichungsprüfung Abitur Nrw 2020, Wo Liegt Malatya, Selbstgebrannter Schnaps Blind, Herstellen Produzieren Unterschied, Hotel Restaurant Ostende4,4(213)0,1 Meilen Entfernt153 £, Philosophische Themen Für Referate, Asiatisches Restaurant Gendarmenmarkt, Theologische Ethik Definition, Estrel Berlin4,4(8912)4,1 Meilen Entfernt76 $, Asiatische Restaurants Berlin, Schlechteste Lebensqualität Deutschland, Ferienwohnung Hubertus Borkum, Bel Canto Hermsdorf, Gute Psychologen Passau, Essen Bestellen Eupen, Iwc Portofino Gebraucht, Check Fsl Version,