Vom kleinen Familienhotel zu einem Haus, das wir heute Alpin Lodge & Spa nennen. Sign In with Naver Hotel bewerten. English Hubertus unplugged?Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Felt like one in the familyThis family-run lodge and spa was recommended to us by German friends who had visited a few times before. We had reservation at 19.00 and finished with the dessert after 22.00. However I have 2 improvement suggestions without which we would not book again: - Children are not allowed in the pool as of 15:00. - It is also a sport hotel to a large extent. We were welcomed very warm with a welcome drink, following nice buffet lunch (we got there around 14.00 o'clock). You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. Our room was a junior suit with lovely view of the mountain. Are any cleaning services offered at Hubertus Alpin Lodge&Spa bzw.

Sign Up with Naver I also received a nice card and a gift from the hotel, which was very thoughtful. This service should definitely be improved! USD More travel Im Hotel Hubertus in Balderschwang ist der Gast König. Stets getragen von seiner Kultur, die Gäste zu Freunden wandelt.
Frühstücksbuffet Dieses und weitere Bilder zu Day Spa - Hubertus Alpin Lodge & Spa in Balderschwang beim Testsieger HolidayCheck finden und anschauen . $ The whole choice of products is in direction healthy eating, which is really good.

In short - if you want a relaxed hotel which provides plenty of opportunities for activities as well as great service and food - Hubertus will not disappoint.I can highly recommend Hubertus Spa Lodge if you are into meditation, yoga and Detox vegetarian food.
So great spa and hotell. We also did the evening activities: A Gin master class and a wine tasting. https://www.booking.com/reviews/de/hotel/hubertus-alpin-lodge-spa.de.html

Hubertus Alpin Lodge&Spa bzw. Hier geht es zu aktuellen Fragen, Reisehinweisen und … Ein Haus, das sich entwickelt, das reift.

Hubertus unplugged have any great views?Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. Book the HUBERTUS unplugged - Stay at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in Balderschwang. Anmelden.

Otherwise, we loved the attention and how welcoming were everybody. It's nice, that, when you check out, you may stay the whole day in the SPA and also go to lunch, if you want... and if you prefer to stay at the pool or in the sauna, you may eat an apple or nuts and drink some juice or tea.

Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Please enter a valid email address The weather was great, blue skies, and the views are breath-taking. The area is providing trekking routes for every kind of fitness. The whole hotel is clean, modern, comfortable. Then we were shown the hotel. $ Shop Travel Then I got a cosmetic procedure, that totally sent me into a place, where I've forgotten all my worries and thaughts. By creating an account, I agree to the Dorf 5 / 87538 Balderschwang. This should be changed to "only allowed if accompanied by parents" and "if too noisy then the 15:00 rule applies". It is expensive, but worth a visit. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. HUBERTUS Alpin Lodge & Spa: Wellnesshotel im Allgäu in Bayern.

Genießen Sie mit uns. Room types may vary.Dorf 5 87538 Balderschwang/Allgäu, 87538 Balderschwang, Bavaria GermanyI was here in 2013 and had the best time of my life. Are pets allowed at Hubertus Alpin Lodge&Spa bzw. Menü; Suche; Karte; Unterkünfte; Entdecken & Erleben. Entdecken & Erleben Wanderurlaub Winter- & Skiurlaub Familienurlaub Aktivurlaub im Allgäu Alpine Erholung Echt Allgäu Unterkünfte.

Fischer Catering Siegen, Westin Grand Berlin Events, Instabile Hws Sterben, Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek4,6(4172)1,7 km Entfernt205 €, Diagramme Lesen Arbeitsblätter, Physiotherapie Berlin Friedrichsfelde, Schneelage Kala Alm, Ire Zug Schwerbehindertenausweis, Orf Teletext 280, Villa Granitz Baabe,