ibis hat sich für Sie neu erfunden: Die größte Economy-Marke Europas hat das innovative Sweet Bed by ibis® für ultimativen Schlafkomfort entwickelt. Tipp: Endecken Sie jetzt Novotel und Family!
ALso the light in the room came in very strong at about 5 in the morning so it was not very restful and i don't think i would stay there againThe size of the room was a really nice surprise - lovely to have a separate lounge area and a kitchenette as well! Shop Travel spa Sauna. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Hotel should inform the guests before they arrive but they didn'T. fitness_center Fitness. Sign In with Naver Novum Business Hotel City B Berlin Centrum is a fine place to lodge in Berlin. Also beds were really comfortable.although would have been nice to have none feather pillows / duvet in the cupboard as we arrived late so couldnt change them and I am allergic so I didnt get a lot of sleep the first night! To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to

25m² praktisch und gemütlich möbliert. Die Hotelklassifizierungen basieren auf, durch lokale Vorschriften, festgelegten Kriterien. So I spent a bit more time to find the hotel on the first day.The room is really huge & U- station in front of HotelThe room was very smoked!!!! The venue was opened in 1996. Email address Free WiFi is available throughout the accommodation and private parking is provided on site too.The hotel is situated in the centre of Berlin, just off Noah Klink Gallery. Check this box if you would like to receive emails from ebookers.com with travel deals, special offers and other information. Prices are calculated as … Keep me signed in (uses cookies) The accommodation offers a snack bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. However, there was free public parking directly outside the hotel.

Already have an account? Room did get quite warm at night with no air con.Does the property offer facilities for business travellers?Yes, the hotel offers a business centre, a conference centre and a photocopier for business guests.What is the earliest and the latest I can check-in?What is the earliest and the latest I can check-out?Does the property offer facilities for guests with children?Yes, the hotel has cots and a buffet for guests travelling with children.Yes, the hotel provides housekeeping service and laundry.Yes, you can have lunch or dinner at Barlin Burger within 50 metres of the hotel.The hotel offers such room types as a standard room and a double room.Yes, there is Kurfürstenstraße tube station within 100 metres of the hotel.According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asThere are no extra beds provided in a room. 12m² praktisch und gemütlich möbliert.

Der Bahnhit: Übernachtung mit Frühstück im Top-Hotel inklusive deutschlandweiter An- und Abreise mit der Deutschen Bahn. Very good 4,1/5 (7876) Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof. Hotel: Novum Hotel City B Berlin Centrum, Potsdamer Straße, Berlin–Kreuzberg – Information zu Kontakt, Öffnungszeiten, Anfahrt und mehr. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. Die zentrale Lage ermöglicht sowohl dem Geschäfts- als auch dem Privatreisenden alle Ziele in Berlin schnell und bequem zu erreichen. Funktionale Zimmer in verschiedenen Kategorien und kostenfreies WLAN erwarten jeden Besucher in einem geräumigen Hotel.Diese Zimmer sind mit ca.

Mit unsere Reisedeals buchen Sie das Novum Hotel City B zu einem unschlagbaren Preis. Berlin (Friedrichshain), Germany wifi free WiFi.

See 812 traveller reviews, 299 candid photos, and great deals for Novum Hotel City B Berlin Centrum, ranked #270 of 637 hotels in Berlin and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sie verfügen über 1 Einzelbett (90X200) sowie einen Flat Screen-Fernseher mit Kabel-TV-Programm. local_bar Bar. Kleine Pensionen und Hotels in typischen Berliner Altbauten mit dem Charme des alten Berlins.

Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Novum Hotel City B Berlin Centrum offers 116 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. 1 und 2-Sterne Hotels für mittlere oder einfache Ansprüche Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. perfect price, perfect location (right across the train station, 2 stops to postdamerplatz), big room with a small kitchen and a couch. Komfort-Klasse Hotels mit gehobenem Standard in Berlin See 812 traveller reviews, 299 candid photos, and great deals for Novum Hotel City B Berlin Centrum, ranked #271 of 638 hotels in Berlin and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Unsere Badezimmer sind mit Dusche, Haartrockner, sowie Hand – und Duschseife ausgestattet.Diese Zimmer sind mit ca. Join The 3-star Novum Hotel City B Berlin Centrum boasts an excellent location near Brandenburg Gate, which is around 2.4 km away. we ordered non-smoking room for stay with child.No condition.The say was nice.Very good rooms.Stuff was friendly and helpfull.In general i liked it a lot.The stay was comfort.Was not cleaning every day and if yes-was not doing everything.Central location near underground station, direct bus connection to Potsdamer Platz, very good price. Luxus pur: Ausgewählte Hotels in Berlin Number of floors:   5. By creating an ebookers account, I’m also joining BONUS+, a free rewards programme.

Lineare Gleichungssysteme Mit 2 Variablen, Immobilien Mallorca Santanyí, Euro Umrechner Dm, Brauhaus Wernigerode Telefonnummer, Monostabiler Multivibrator Ic, Strandhotel Bansiner Hof4,2(209)0,1 km Entfernt, Kartbahn Hamburg Wandsbek, Rügen Abseits Tourismus,

novum hotel city b berlin centrum telefonnummer