You may wait a little for a table but it is worth it! Not much that isnt meat. The Othmarschen place is the one I visited most of...I came to eat in this place after many years from my first time there and the food was pretty good and the prices aren't too bad in my opinion!!! Baked potato and house bread were delicious!Busy midweek evening - almost full. It was the right choice, comfortable seating in a relaxed atmosphere. The price reasonable The salad was very good with French dressing. Potato Gratin and Spinach. I felt like a steak and thought I would try Block House. Welcome back to Rostock, Hamburg, Hannover, Braunschweig, Essen and Düsseldorf! I have seen that it is very crowdy and busy overthere. Mit dem ersten Block House in Hamburg fing 1968 alles an. Short menu but all came out pretty well. Thanks x Would stay far away from here. A visit to BLOCK HOUSE awakens a feeling of security, a feel-good atmosphere and trust. Food is nice actually it was tasty. The meat is okay, but not at all worth the price and hassle of rude staff and bad hygiene. Staff were friendly and service was quick. We opted for Block House, after...It is one of the best steak houses I have been so far! Don't miss the Spargle soup or the ginger carot soups. A 250g rump or rib-eye will set you back around EUR17-EUR25, but that comes with a good-sized starter salad and a choice of chips (fries) or baked potato. Finally leaving your own four walls again, meeting friends and family - and still feeling at home. But best to avoid at busy periodsWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In the end for 4 people that were expecting...Just back from 2-night stay in Hamburg. The Best meal i had for many years. Relatively small, seasoned well, cooked perfectly as rare. Children are welcome.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Get quick answers from BLOCK HOUSE Othmarschen staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?Perfect steaks, friendly service, comfortable seatingAlways excellent food. If you’re into poor customer service, I-hate-my-job-atmosphere, meat in your parmesan cheese and sand in your salad, this is definitely the place to go!
I've never been disappointed with the quality of the food.. However, if you visit...Fast and good service. The service was quite slow (both drinks and food), although it was not too busy. We ordered two steaks and my partners potato was rotten with fungus inside half of it. They would not let me order 0.5L beer that was apparently on tap, so for...I have been visiting this restaurant for several years. BLOCK HOUSE - Lademannbogen 127, 22339 Hamburg, Germany - Rated 4.6 based on 609 Reviews "Love Block House. Nothing was any...We were visiting the steak house with a group of friends on a weekday evening. As we arrived late on Friday night, we really only had to concern ourselves with dinner on the Saturday night, so we felt it important to make the right choice of restaurant. BLOCK HOUSE Othmarschen, Hamburg: See 268 unbiased reviews of BLOCK HOUSE Othmarschen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #177 of 3,572 restaurants in Hamburg. Block House is taking the matter seriously and is taking the company to court for what it considers to be arbitrary closures during Corona times. The meat was good quality and at least they have a different meat to offer...First, let me brake your concept about the Germans English (if you had any).

The waiter will try to create empathy and impose more than what you where going to order, making the bill a lot more expensive.

BLOCK HOUSE Jungfernstieg Gönnen Sie sich in unserem Block House Jungfernstieg eine Pause vom Shopping genießen Sie … very friendly waiting staff where nothing was too much trouble and the steaks were perfect. The Germans might speak excellent English, but those weren't the service people I met at this restaurant. Just we went there in lunch time and we had to wait about 20 minutes. Had a lovely rib-eye and the usual baked potato and salad. Really good atmosphere and very very good steaks!!!! I ate a salad, a steak and for dessert some ice-cream. The Block House in the Gänsemarkt isn't much to look at, especially from the outside, but the steaks are first class. Service is very good and overall very good value. Block House AG is a restaurant chain based in Hamburg, Germany.Block House restaurants specialize in steaks.. Yesterday I had a chance to get table in a minute and tried Gulasschsuppe, Puttenmedaillons and Pills bear....Love the filet mignon, great steaks, I love the soups. Once upstairs couldn't fault the service. Sometimes with steaks, less is more and...Each I time I have visited Hamburg I did not have time to visit this place.

The food is simple and excellent. Limited range of beer - went for...I’ve been here 4 times over 2 years and am never disappointed. Mittlerweile verwöhnen wir unsere Gäste europaweit in 48 Restaurants mit Steaks. Worst food experience in my lifeHonestly, I expected something more... this restaurant is only just an average place (unfortunately) with the average food and the average service... and at the same time quite expensive one.

All is goodBe careful with what they bring to the table without you asking. The first major German gastro-system provider creates facts: Block House's steak pros are going to court for closing their restaurants and suing the City of Hamburg for the Corona restrictions.

Das Grösste U Bahnnetz Der Welt, Salatschleuder Aldi Süd, Stefan George Zitate, Pelmeni Mit Frischkäse, Fernstudium Philosophie Köln, Estrel Berlin4,4(8912)8,4 km Entfernt76 $, Bta Berlin Coaching, Walther Rathenau Berufskolleg Duisburg Stundenplan, Samsun Türkei Sehenswürdigkeiten, Ja Nein Orakel Kugel, Burg Lichtenberg Restaurant Speisekarte, Welche Sprache Ist Die Weltsprache, Rudi Molleker 2020, Reg To Dfa, Schweden Regierung Rechts, Welpen Aus Russland, Restaurant Fewur Thale Speisekarte, Selk - Gottesdienst, Bush Re Election, Mietwagen La Digue, Tbz Bremen Anmeldung, Wolfgang Merkel Twitter, Camping Card Australien, Unicef Logo English, Fußball Videos Für Kinder, Plata O Plomo T-shirt, Resonanz Einfach Erklärt, Alfa Group Aktie, Deir Ez-zor Vor Dem Krieg, Heftige Kritik Synonym, Feigling Kirsch Banane Inhaltsstoffe, Ngo-schiffe Mittelmeer Liste, Monster Inc Earrape, Lehrplan Fos Bayern Mathe, Estrel Berlin4,4(8912)4,1 Meilen Entfernt76 $, Hotel Erlanger Hof GmbH4,1(207)0,5 km Entfernt67 €, Wohnung Wolgast Privat, Thomas Jansen Rote Rosen Frau, Idf Cs Go, Neurologie Ukb Marzahn, Gds1 Sindelfingen Lehrer, Lee Soo-man Net Worth, Verlängerung S-bahn Berlin, Walliser Schwarznasen Wolle Kaufen, Fischmarkt 3 Wolgast Speisekarte, Gnitz Usedom Café, Fpga Vhdl Examples, Anastasia Film 2018 Deutsch, Lemberg Kaviar Telefonnummer, If Sätze Typ 2 übungen Pdf, Majaland Polen Corona, Mona Kempten Corona, Boney M Today, Rente Angela Merkel, Feige Pflanze Englisch, Ferienwohnungen Am Fraßl's Biche4,7(12)0,3 km Entfernt, Dash Waschmittel Flüssig, Webmail Sophie Scholl, Skyy Vodka Preis Kaufland, Holiday Mobile Homes Park Riviera4,4(26)0,1 km Entfernt145 SGD, Indigo Berlin - East Side Gallery, Hotel Fahrradverleih Münsterland, Kreistag Bayern Mitglieder, Belegungsplan Besprechungsraum Excel Vorlage Kostenlos, Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris3,9(232)0,3 km Entfernt279 €, New York Times Online Deutsch, Gymnasium Schwertstraße Schulleitung, Skyrim Conjuration Warrior,